Re: [hatari-devel] IDE access problems with cycle exact

Am Sun, 19 Apr 2015 21:22:06 +0200
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Looks as if the fact there is a a folder caused AUTO with executable
> files in it causes the problem. The files themselves are not the
> problem, they have worked before, until the latest commits to the
> Hatari repository.
>
> This is what I see after the memory test:
>
> Bus error lget at 200000fc
> M68000 Bus Error reading at address $200000fc PC=$fa0192.

I get a similar crash with one of my AUTO folder programs here now, too
(after I enabled the AUTO folder). However, I can't find the root cause
of the issue (currently it seems like the registers get destroyed while
the cartridge calls Pexec 7 or 5), so I reverted my last commit to the
previous level till this is fixed (and since I hardly have spare time at
the moment, this might take a while).