Re: [hatari-devel] IDE access problems with cycle exact

Hi Thomas,

There is no need for TOS to support any interface. The only restriction
is that TOS cannot boot from interfaces it does not know. This means TOS
3.06 cannot boot from IDE, just as TOS < 2.06 can't. But as long as the
interface hardware is available everything else just depends on the hard
disk driver, not on TOS.

And yes, I switched everything at the same time. I can test with
--trace later, but after updating my sources just now I get two bombs after
the memory test and Hatari is in an endless memory test loop. This must
have been caused by the latest commits.

Take care

Uwe