Re: [hatari-devel] IDE access problems with cycle exact

Am Sat, 18 Apr 2015 14:52:17 +0200
schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> With TOS 2.06 in ST emulation with MC68000 I cannot access the IDE
> port when I enable "Cycle exact". Looks as is garbage is returned
> instead of actual data when reading data from IDE.

I just had a quick try, and it seems to work here, I can boot from an
IDE hard disk image when I've got "Cycle exact" enabled.

Could you maybe post your config file and the exact steps that you were
doing when it failed?