Re: [hatari-devel] IDE access problems with cycle exact

On maanantai 20 huhtikuu 2015, Thomas Huth wrote:
> schrieb Uwe Seimet <Uwe.Seimet@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > Looks as if the fact there is a a folder caused AUTO with executable
> > files in it causes the problem. The files themselves are not the
> > problem, they have worked before, until the latest commits to the
> > Hatari repository.
> >
> > This is what I see after the memory test:
> >
> > Bus error lget at 200000fc
> > M68000 Bus Error reading at address $200000fc PC=$fa0192.
>
> I get a similar crash with one of my AUTO folder programs here now, too
> (after I enabled the AUTO folder).

If I try to autostart program with TT-RAM bits using EmuTOS,
EmuTOS says that it doesn't have enough memory to load itself.

And trying to load things from desktop, fails too with EmuTOS,
as it doesn't yet support Pexec7.  EmuTOS should return failure
from that, so maybe there's something wrong with the Pexec5
fallback?