Re: [hatari-devel] HDDriver issues with WinUAE CPU core (and with EmuTOS)

Hi Eero,

Just start HDDRUTIL, then go to "Devices and Partitions", select the
HDDRIVER file you want to configure and switch on/off the devices you
are interested in.

Since SCSI/DMA is not supported by Hatari it might probably be better if
there was a bus error when accessing these addresses. At least Hatari
should behave like it behaves when you access these addresses in
ST-compatible mode.

Take care

Uwe