Re: [hatari-devel] New WinUAE CPU core ST/e compatibility?

Le 10/01/2015 00:37, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 10/01/2015 00:24, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

------------------------------

Maybe I have different version of the disk:
   $ md5sum ULM-darkside.msa
   fd297f4d222200813abb61d6701e8235  ULM-darkside.msa
?

Yes, it seems you're using another version. I think you use the original
one, while I use "[ULM]-Dark Side of the Spoon (patched).st" (it's a
patched version where part of the protection was removed because it
didn't run on earlier version of Steem/Saint I guess).

http://pacidemo.planet-d.net/archives/DARK_P.ZIP

I would be interested to test the non-patched version, can you send it
to me or a link to it ? (non patched version certainly used some weird
stack exceptions that are not yet in the new cpu core)

Hi

I had a look at the version you sent me, I confirm this is due to the bus error stack frame that I haven't backported into new cpu core (WinUAE handles bus error, but it's not called correctly yet from Hatari as it's handled differently from old UAE core (thanks to Tony for adding it even if it's not really used for Amiga) )