Re: [hatari-devel] [out of subject] : Racer 2 is out

On lauantai 20 joulukuu 2014, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
> Racer 2 is out !
> You can download it from : http://dl.free.fr/qgUQRpxAY
>
> It's thanks to hatari that I could archieve it to the end.
>
> You can thank Templeton / Xerus and Calimero who did such a great work
> with me.

I just tried this.

Main menu works in Hatari, but the game itself doesn't,
regardless of CPU core or version.

In all Hatari versions, "Start race" doesn't do anything
regardless of whether I try to use keyboard, joystick or
joypad, and "Championship" selection screen shows just
garbage.

pouet.net and demozoo zip packages are identical,
so it shouldn't be an issue with zip package either:
http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=64845