Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram -> problem with HD emulation and DTA

Le 23/12/2014 00:00, Konador, Cyprian a écrit :

Hi,
Attached you can find my figures for MegaSTE with TOS 2.06PL, 4MB ST-Ram and Crazy Dots VME card

Thanks a lot.

As could be expected, it's very similar to an STE.

Only differences where we don't get bus errors on MegaSTE :
 - FF8C8x : that's the SCC, doesn't exist on the STE
 - FF8E0x : VME bus, doesn't exist on STE
 - FF8E21 : cpu cache/speed control on MegaSTE

BTW, we can see that addresses FF8E22-23 can be read on the MegaSTE, but it's not documented. Does it always return the same value ? Is it possible to write in it ? Or maybe it's just unused.

Regarding TT, I see that only 24bit address range is tested, it means that eg. VME isn't checked.

Yes, the busserr program only scan IO registers so far. It could be improved to really scan all the 24/32 bit addresses range and do a full memory map for each machine.