RE: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram -> problem with HD emulation and DTA

TT has the second DMA controller dedicated to SCSI (in opposite to Falcon, where SCSI is managed by ACSI DMA).
And according to ProfiBuch, that dedicated controller has full 32bit address pointer ($FFFF8701/3/5/7) and it can address TT-Ram.

I'm going to do that tests with application posted by you http://www.atari-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=27277&p=263672