Re: [hatari-devel] add support for TT ram -> problem with HD emulation and DTA

Le 22/12/2014 22:47, Konador, Cyprian a écrit :

Hi All,

Attached you can find figures for TT ( TOS 3.06, 4MB ST-Ram/ 8MB TT-Ram). I'm not sure if it's ok but both tests exit to the Desktop with two bombs.

Hi

thanks for your tests, we already had some results for TT and they look the same as yours, so this seems "stable".

Do you have a mega STE by any chance ? We don't have results for this machine yet.