Re: [hatari-devel] Is it me or the new hatari release is slow ?

> I hardly see how just adding an illegal opcode (that is not used in your test program I guess ?) can slow down the whole cpu emulation ?

I've tested again and again, the rev 5007 is the one.
I think I know what's the problem :
 My 68030 cycles table is static (see falcon_cycle030.h).

If you changed something into table68k, it may have shift the static cycles table.
As my effect use a lot of the same instructions, a change in the timing is probably the answear.

Laurent