Re: [hatari-devel] OS X performance problem

I've just made a build right now using simple ./configure;make. olduaecore

I can say that nothing MacOsX related work at all. No menus, preferences windows hang, nothing usable. Even the OK button make Hatari crash.

It's sloooowww, yes... Something dealing with screen refresh ?? No demo can play correctly in STe mode when the app is in front (but music play well when in background, screen masked ). I do not have anymore sound in PaceMaker Demo (but there is some sound in the Desktop) and some other demos I tried.

I think that disk access that are also slow (Fast floppy access do not work anymore, isn't it ?).

 Mac keybaord is also completly messed up.

Hard work will be needed...

Jerome