Re: [hatari-devel] OS X performance problem

On May 28, 2014, at 3:45 AM, Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 3:28 AM, Bob Carpenter <hatari@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I was able to compile the new devel version with little problem. Unfortunately, Hatari’s performance is so slow as to make it unusable.
>
> Are you familiar with the Terminal? Can you try to give
> --disable-osx-bundle to configure before compiling?
> ./configure --disable-osx-bundle
> make
> ./src/hatari

Yes, I am familiar with the Terminal.

I executed the following commands:

1. cmake -G “Unix Makefiles”
2. ./configure —disable-osx-bundle
3. make

Unfortunately, I get the following error:
Linking C executable hatari
	“_main”, referenced from:
	implicit entry/start for main executable
	(maybe you meant: _SDL_main)
ld: symbols(s) not found for architecture x86_64
make[2]: *** [src/hatari] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/hatari.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

If it matters, the default OS X compiler is clang. As I recall, this is the same error I get whenever I try to compile Hatari without the OS X bundle.

Bob C