Re: [hatari-devel] OS X performance problem

Sorry for my non response on other post, I m very very busy and will be more and more busy for the next 10 months....

The issue may be in a bad initialisation of something made by the osx part, which is totally outdated.

Try to start from scratch, deleting any configuration file, start, save this default config and look into the file. You may find something bad. Compare to the default config file from working version.

I may have a little time tomorrow to take a look.

JV

Envoyé de mon iPhone