[hatari-devel] Re: OS X performance problem

On Thursday, May 29, 2014, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On torstai 29 toukokuu 2014, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On torstai 29 toukokuu 2014, Bob Carpenter wrote:
> > > Do you get a problem if you use just HD, or drive LED:
> > >   --statusbar=no --drive-led=yes

> Both when not using floppy and when having just drive led?

Hatari was very sluggish when I just had the drive led turned on and no floppy image in the drive.
> > It is very strange because the drive LEDs and the status bar worked
> > until the most recent commits.
>
> If it has change recently it means that either your SDL version changed,
> or somehow also LED update range changed.
>
> I'll look into it.

I have been running SDL 1.2.15 for at least 6 months and probably closer to a year. I have been using it since 1.2.15 was released.

I saw your update. I will download the code after work this evening and see if I can use the status bar again. Thanks.

You were asking Anders for his Mac specs. I am running a 2.7 Ghz Core i5 with integrated Intel Iris Pro graphics. While I know it is not as good as a discrete graphics card, I have had no problems with the graphics until the devel Hatari version.

Bob C