Re: [hatari-devel] mingw-w64

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Christer Solskogen
<christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The compiler does. If you use for instance have #include <SDL/SDL.h>
> in your source file, the cross compiler will *not* use the one in
> /usr/include, but will instead use the one that is located in
> $SYSROOT.

And this is where cmake is the one that causes the problem. Because
cmake does not ask the compiler where to find the include file (or
library, I guess) - it searches for include files itself. I'll see
what I'll come up with during the evening. I won't promise anything,
but hopefully you'll get a patch that we both agree on. I must admit
that the change you did was good, since now only one toolchain file is
needed.

--
chs,