Re: [hatari-devel] mingw-w64

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Le 20/09/2013 20:38, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
>
>> On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
>> <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> your mingw is in /opt, is it because you compiled/installed it yourself,
>>> or
>>> is it your distrib that puts it here ? (it usually goes into /usr in most
>>> distrib)
>>>

>> I've compiled it my self. I use the latest trunk of mingw-w64.
>> Just to make stuff "worse" - cmake have no trouble finding SDL library
>> even without setting SDLDIR.
>>

> Just trying to understand, but it could be that something was not correctly
> configured when you configured mingw to go in /opt ?

I'm very sure that something is not correct. I'm able to use that
cross compiler to create a native Windows GCC installation.
I think the problem is really cmake, which has some paths hardcoded.
I'm also not the only one with problems:

The reason why I'm so certain that the problem is cmake is the fact
that cmake have no trouble finding libSDL. It finds libSDL even
without setting the hint.

> Do you have the possibility to install the mingw packages provided by your
> distrib ? Even if it's not the most up to date version for you, just to see
> if this version is correctly detected by cmake ?

Does not apply, since mingw-w64 provided by Ubuntu does not configure
gcc to be sysroot aware. -print-sysroot will print nothing.

--
chs,