Re: [hatari-devel] mingw-w64

Le 18/09/2013 14:21, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

before replacing ENV{SDLDIR} by SDL_INCLUDE_DIR, I'd like to test the change
on another computer I have with a different distro, just to be sure.

I will commit the change if it works :)

Swett! I'm not sure, but I think that you need a sysroot aware
compiler for it to work. Most of the cross compilers today are, but
you might get in trouble if not.

Using SDL_INCLUDE_DIR still works on my other distrib, so I could make the change.

But I don't understand why you get problem with SDLDIR ; could you have a look at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindSDL.cmake (or wherever it is for you) and look at those lines at the beginning :

find_path(SDL_INCLUDE_DIR SDL.h
  HINTS
    ENV SDLDIR
  PATH_SUFFIXES include/SDL include/SDL12 include/SDL11 include
)

# SDL-1.1 is the name used by FreeBSD ports...
# don't confuse it for the version number.
find_library(SDL_LIBRARY_TEMP
  NAMES SDL SDL-1.1
  HINTS
    ENV SDLDIR
  PATH_SUFFIXES lib
)

Do you have the same ones ? The "hints" keyword is supposed to use ENV{SDLDIR} to correctly find SDL in mingw, so no use of SDL_INCLUDE_DIR should be required in the toolchain file.

Can you check what you have in this file ?