|Re: [hatari-devel] mingw-w64|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] mingw-w64
- From: Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 21:17:07 +0200
- Cc: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=GnCklEjLqGbeXxyhQrAhO38XaGYCNkKvcoMzX0UdYpk=; b=iHS/pHBFVbr/EtbWAT6d0xy8iWk/oz2BZIgTpoo9yl8O05ZHBx8ho7Ogrlj7DPfQTJ 6GR7+6lhRhjD9yOr5AJBmyq5f0D/vcI0IfHogNlvHjs81R/6VfZ5gJKlb6kIi+JvIGWk kqCDnbQZabggFuHrTgTOApUZySwy30lJ7RAQJ2Q4Y06Grb+UXKsOTdeAwKxNoJhqRsSi 6ekgozCNsxgtkvDuYXd78dtUC0deaQu4Po2ocf7iaXQq8+528u3jWcFTIr3Qruz7hSiE iggJ8tQwkOQz0FrV6RgfKfZ0XeBU8oQe5+e7O9hT5PqLp0PA6YQHKdFcaqgGl8GzolPV Fqmg==
On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
> Le 21/09/2013 12:57, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
>>> But what does your "i686-w64-mingw32-gcc -print-sysroot" displays ? It
>>> some symlinks were added when you compiled and/or installed mingw. Maybe
>>> some bad parameters when running "./configure" before building mingw ?
>> Both of the compilers show:
>> Just as it should be.
>> The whole point is that my compiler suite is completly re-locateable.
>> Which yours is not.
> But why does your path includes symlinks, especially when the resulting path
> is /opt/cross-mingw-w64 ? I don't see the point of this, why -print-sysroot
> simply not prints "/opt/cross-mingw-w64", which I think would fix your
> problem ?
There are no symlinks. But I have no idea why gcc does it that way.