Re: [hatari-devel] mingw-w64

On 21/09/2013 21:17, Christer Solskogen wrote:

But why does your path includes symlinks, especially when the resulting path
is /opt/cross-mingw-w64 ? I don't see the point of this, why -print-sysroot
simply not prints "/opt/cross-mingw-w64", which I think would fix your
problem ?

There are no symlinks. But I have no idea why gcc does it that way.

Anyway, I added the "get_filename_component" to the toolchain file. Hopefully it should not break anyone's cross compilation.