|RE: [hatari-devel] ST/STE High Resolution Scaling|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [hatari-devel] ST/STE High Resolution Scaling
- From: "Randy Hunsaker" <hunsra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:10:39 -0700
- Cc: "'Thomas Huth'" <th.huth@xxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1379099435; bh=OPiYsQxeZqebWQrsh3/CrYEvL6CYWtFAUuxn2yz1lLc=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=hOPqC7bdkvnlbUNFo6zWNn4Lzket4u0/LuE1c2KN7ymCiuW5K/68qjm62kGquucQD r8VgEH2TmMZ48ZGvsk8LeVZzPXxu85JalXJMXA3BUIFqjrJqTSRSZ2b2QcXF89OXNo pFGYPvmNDrkEgPjxeyC6Pc9pp1+jOX6kRYfS7BVqFaiaRB5b2RF3/TlkzuWkJjkQME vmXOnMabToleknwbZO89mx8PzQu18moOdxeeINhiSoYEp68LWyTOEyidTO+ZMVm10W PnCLqqE7H7ztzFf703axCp1B+/Iu3FcBPOl+909tTJajHD73WM4foVUgX+N4qw2Us9 eZx0Wx++xA+3Q==
- Thread-index: AQHt3VWsDIbzWAK1h1B9zom1IpF8pAG/zW6DAicmZ+4CGBxoywHh7/FaAmSITVqZM4K8sA==
I'll investigate SDL 2.0 as well. If SDL 1.2 will handle it, I'll stick with that to minimize the changes.
From: Nicolas Pomarède [mailto:npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 11:48 AM
Cc: Thomas Huth
Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] ST/STE High Resolution Scaling
On 13/09/2013 20:39, Thomas Huth wrote:
> I haven't had a really close look at SDL2.0 yet, but what I've read so
> far sounds like we would getting the scaling for free if we switch to
> SDL2.0. So maybe we should include SDL2.0 support instead?
Yes, maybe that another possible option. Problem is that SDL 2.0 is not very widespread yet, but we could have different codes depending on whether cmake detected SDL1 or SDL2.
I haven't look that much at SDL2 too, but I think SDL1 already allowed zooming bitmap, the difference is that SDL2 internal structure is now allowing easier access to automatic hardware zooming when available.
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.3408 / Virus Database: 3222/6663 - Release Date: 09/13/13