Re: [hatari-devel] ST/STE High Resolution Scaling

On 13/09/2013 21:04, Randy Hunsaker wrote:
Hi Nicolas,

That sounds like a better solution.  I'll take a look at doing that.  I
assume the best place to add the 2nd pass would be in Screen_DrawFrame() or
Screen_Blit() in screen.c.  Does that sound reasonable, or should I be
looking elsewhere?

Thanks,
Randy

Hi

I didn't write this part, so I don't know the code path that much ; but Screen_DrawFrame seems to be called in a few places, while Screen_Blit is only called once at the end of Screen_DrawFrame.

So, if you want a quick way to test your code, I think Screen_Blit would be better.