Re: [hatari-devel] ST/STE High Resolution Scaling

On 13/09/2013 20:39, Thomas Huth wrote:

I haven't had a really close look at SDL2.0 yet, but what I've read so
far sounds like we would getting the scaling for free if we switch to
SDL2.0. So maybe we should include SDL2.0 support instead?

Yes, maybe that another possible option. Problem is that SDL 2.0 is not very widespread yet, but we could have different codes depending on whether cmake detected SDL1 or SDL2.

I haven't look that much at SDL2 too, but I think SDL1 already allowed zooming bitmap, the difference is that SDL2 internal structure is now allowing easier access to automatic hardware zooming when available.