Re: [hatari-devel] mouse grab/capture

Le 11/07/2013 13:20, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Nicolas,

I only use the OS X version, but I assume these are OS X specific
shortcuts. I agree that there appears to be a keyboard mapping problem
in the OS X version.

Has the Cmakefile been changed yet to not include X11 when compiling for
OS X? It does not affect my personal compile because Cmake does not find
my XQuartz (open source successor to Apple's X11) but it does affect
Jerome's official version that is found at tuxfamily.

no, it has not be changed yet. For now, the simplest solution is to not install X11 before compiling Hatari, and the compilation should work, but without linking with X11.

Nicolas

Bob C