Re: [hatari-devel] mouse grab/capture

Le 10/07/2013 13:02, Douglas Little a écrit :
Quick question...

How do I completely disable mousegrab / capture for a Hatari session?

I find that mousegrab remains off until some random point during use,
after which it decides to capture the host mouse and never lets go. It
might be an unfortunate keyboard shortcut but it happens so often I'm
beginning to wonder if that's really true.

I also notice that other windows 'topped' above the Hatari window still
don't release mousegrab (the mouse cycles within the window area,
despite another application having priority - requiring keyboard
shortcuts to cycle Hatari back to the top). The only thing which does
release the mouse is hitting F12 for the menu. Closing the menu grabs
the mouse again.

I don't mind mousegrab when I ask for it but this strange behaviour is
quite frustrating while switching between host apps and Hatari (like
into a text editor with source), esp. since I'm not sure what random
event causes it to happen?

Quitting Hatari solves the problem until it happens again. It could be
something to do with cycling the top window or moving the window, etc. (?)

This is an older build from HG, prior to v1.7.0, but closer to 1.7.0
than 1.6.2... however the problem seems to happen with any version I
have tried.

Hello

never saw this behaviour, mouse grab is supposed to be implicit when the mouse is over Hatari window, and released when you're outside the window.

The shortcut to grab mouse and keep it is "alt + m" (at least on my PC, the "alt" key could be different on a mac).

If you never use this shortcut, then maybe there's a bug in SDL under OSX..