Re: [hatari-devel] Status of current dev version on OSX ?

Le 28/05/2013 12:07, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Le 28/05/2013 11:54, Christer Solskogen a écrit :

        Check it out: http://antarctica.no/~hatari/__latest/linux/
        <http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/linux/>
        Its still building, but I can tell you that I'm now building
        hatari with
        both gcc and clang included in Ubuntu (13.04) as well as my own
        compiled
        gcc (4.8, which is not in Ubuntu yet) and llvm/clang 3.3 which
        is soon
        to be released.

    Thanks, looks nice.

    but could you add a mime type for .log to be of type text or add a
    .txt extension ? To be able to view the file directly in firefox for
    example instead of downloading it ?

Hm, Chrome just shows it as a text file.
Can you try now?

it works now :)