Re: [hatari-devel] Status of current dev version on OSX ?

Le 28/05/2013 11:54, Christer Solskogen a écrit :

Check it out: http://antarctica.no/~hatari/latest/linux/
Its still building, but I can tell you that I'm now building hatari with
both gcc and clang included in Ubuntu (13.04) as well as my own compiled
gcc (4.8, which is not in Ubuntu yet) and llvm/clang 3.3 which is soon
to be released.

Thanks, looks nice.

but could you add a mime type for .log to be of type text or add a .txt extension ? To be able to view the file directly in firefox for example instead of downloading it ?