Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari v1.7 release?

Le 20/05/2013 23:04, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
On 20/05/2013 22:53, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Hi,

On sunnuntai 19 toukokuu 2013, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
So, unless I have time to fix it in the next days, I think Hatari 1.7
will have to be released without this :(

Couple of GEMDOS emulation issues came up on EmuTOS list.
I would like to get them fixed before release.

I might not have time for that before next week though,
I hope that's not a problem.

- Eero

No problem, take your time :)

I finally added angular position / spin in the FDC ; not everything is
ready yet and I will need to test a lot of programs that do specific FDC
accesses to avoid regressions, but this gives good results so far.

Better wait 1 or 2 weeks do to the release, instead of doing a 1.7.1 in
one month :) Also, people can used the precompiled windows binaries in
the meantime or compile from the sources.

Nicolas

Hello Eero,

I see you committed some fixes recently, are these complete, or do you still have pending issues you wish to fix ?

On my side, I'm now in the process of writing a test program to be run on real hardware (520 stf) to compare FDC timings for various commands with those emulated in Hatari. Hopefully, this should help closing the remaining FDC issues and do the next release.