Re: [hatari-devel] Status of current dev version on OSX ?

Le 27/05/2013 10:27, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 8:13 PM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi,

    On sunnuntai 26 toukokuu 2013, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
     > Eero, do you see a warning for this ? (this is with apple llvm
    based gcc
     > version)

    No, and neither I see Laurent's, but they should both be now fixed.

I'm 100% sure, but I think you should see the same warnings with
llvm/clang on Linux. Installing it should be fairly easy.
Also note that just because clang reports an warning(or an error) does
not mean that clang is right, so it could also mean that you (and by
that I mean the hatari developers) can help llvm/clang.
I was thinking about expanding my build scripts to also build linux
binaries (they would not work on every distribution) with both gcc and
clang. I guess that the binaries are of almost no value, but the logs
might be.

Hi,

as everybody uses different linux distro and compilers, it could be useful to have an automated build with gcc / clang that could give logs not displayed so far.

If the exe is built statically, it could work on different linux distro I guess, but it could still require a rather recent distro.