|Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 17:01:40 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=hXlpd/ly5W4NzJcXN8l+fOke28BSajELeFXr7LQdwDw=; b=NmYFWPaWGt/zJFFhA+RAlI0MpdgXhugS78kalzVLKKeHugcUePGi+Msg2RskKAIbtI YCfhkWeEoTSqLJQV4SSXpEueKW5mW4KEtLU6Llk8nnxWkfy8s9snOuESgMF41psftA2F u19Cm6m6er2HL9FlXQdnySQMJy5DXPHFabu2UIyuCUhDuP6fONHtjS9UbDe/97sT2CnX utiwkdNMvORS9VoJCQkgN654VnKRUO/vhK7YqbIUJE1HXeE+njSTcMqzkiQsEoU70rSK q1J0Lkp+j/sfQGOna8ej3zBTyj8ldL90+UeBzW8cX14J3ZdZxKfyZsWesnYcCOIfcGra S79A==
At one point, I was able to have a Falcon boot with the SDL menus appearing. However, I did see the text disappear during other attempted Falcon boots. I never saw the problem in ST mode which is the main way I use Hatari.
I did find other versions of the SDL framework on my system. I deleted these copies to make sure I was only running using your framework. I did have the fullscreen crash (not all of the time, but most of the time) with the included SDL framework. When I copied in the release version of SDL 1.2.15, I did not see the fullscreen crash.
In Falcon mode, I also see the vertical row of white which is a bug.
On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 2:44 AM, Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>
Ok, in fact, the SDL GUI do not work BEFORE the GEM desktop appear. While the emulated falcon boot, I cannot see it.
See capture. Do you also have this behaviour in Falcon Mode ?
There is a white vertical row of pixel on the right wih is also a bug.
Description: PNG image