Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily

Le 22/06/12 21:33, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
Jerome,

I forgot to answer that I was running your build that you put onto Dropbox. If you are using SDL 1.2.15, then I do not know why it fails in fullscreen. I would have to try downloading the release version of 1.2.15 and see if copying that framework into your package fixes the problem.
I'm using on my new MacBookPro SDL 1.2.15 freshly built from the SDL Mercurial. I do not have text in the SDL GUI *and* I do not have the FullScreen Bug. What the hell ?

And now, I cannot build anymore, complain about Uint32 ???

Bla.

JV

Bob