|Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:24:49 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=4+KBIOPlk54p6D+DPuD/B+X1MKI36XflnMaCtbbSGHo=; b=zALffZy3ZxtbgVdf09zXFZ2vMf1Laoxm85LZF5NbmkAZuucDvsB/7vRHxAxPuqSJ7V pjGF5t8TcftdZ0gYCJw7bCBl5M2Ku6Recmb7Tn0wihtVwCYUoQMww0FZMZFJyrMzbUWa 9DhydQRx8YuY7CDURko7djXJ6C30cvCteK4D8rdiPNiUqXrererhyqjbcWggXPzeYncJ CyfaYKz88clpnsyKzDyccA30EoQwRqzFavTexqAT2wzYvCtm91Mvkp6aPB7WxL7nKUGc Sh1qEp+atlBucPhShxT24KVRSJQmNSlQetkMz5MONZ6aiy/RhP0mOlCwC+jT0IKI76xZ 0l/A==
As soon as I downloaded the release version of SDL 1.2.15 and copy SDL.Framework into your Hatari package, the fullscreen bug disappears and I continue to see the text in the SDL UI. I do not know how to compile the Hatari code that is in Mercurial so I would have to wait until 1.6.2 is released to compile a version. I would not have expected the Mercurial copy of 1.2.15 to be any different than the released version since the SDL project made it clear that they wanted to stop work on 1.2 and move on to 2.0 (used to be known as 1.3).
After spending the time to create my own Xcode project, I have not had problems compiling Hatari. I always have to create the default Xcode project first (cmake -G Xcode, if I remember correctly) and copy over my customized version. After that, the compile tends to be straightforward. I hope 1.6.2 will be just as easy to compile.
On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>
Le 22/06/12 21:33, Bob Carpenter a
I forgot to answer that I was running your build that you put
onto Dropbox. If you are using SDL 1.2.15, then I do not know
why it fails in fullscreen. I would have to try downloading the
release version of 1.2.15 and see if copying that framework into
your package fixes the problem.
I'm using on my new MacBookPro SDL 1.2.15 freshly built from the SDL
Mercurial. I do not have text in the SDL GUI *and* I do not have the
FullScreen Bug. What the hell ?
And now, I cannot build anymore, complain about Uint32 ???
On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 12:24 AM,
Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>
Le 22/06/12 05:15, Bob Carpenter a écrit :
I see text in the SDL UI. Honestly, since the
newest preference changes were made to the OS X GUI,
I do not think the SDL UI is used much on the Mac. I
only use it when I am in full screen mode.
Wich MacOs version do you have ?
I went to the main SDL menu and most of the
submenus. Everything looks fine to me. I do see the
Lion fullscreen problem. Hatari crashes when
entering fullscreen mode using this version. I am
assuming you are using a different SDL framework
version than 1.2.15. As I recall, you had other
problems with using SDL 1.2.15. That version has the
Lion fullscreen fix.
Do you try also my build ? I'm using the latest SVN build
of SDL 1.2.15.
If you are willing, I could provide an Intel Mac
binary and Jerome could provide a Universal binary.
People who need a Universal binary will not be
running Lion and will not run into the problem.