|Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 22:15:54 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=p7BkSsRjyUXbjr9helejmWxhe0EfmHNozz1DfK5p+7M=; b=mofCZ5KQ8NXmDEn6NnTmmvrYVVlSjFQOjyzD5Bd9DP3SHZGrzxfu3iyFpHflmB1aKh mGQ5Q92n7XWlz7nL1l5RqdwM/dNFqp4jK7qEVCcMIvMg8bFupNHxtaY607UZPPunHhF0 FkfUQ8iKKX50mPSk1WPDky2HNujAf/ZvGQOuZEQBHP19Vj1OtB4JhbriNHOISYsWdxQn 84NRlyaeFgq7ejBvQtqlqJSJXTh/ap2WXAgSWTHEaMzL5jyIAoQ/zvpHP8bWRr+KR+O7 lvCJrX6Wk69girX6W+QxdM+z0qWVpMhl5eIXjqIsxFB7nLW0VebUcfGXPX0w+OBh4w1G W1TQ==
I see text in the SDL UI. Honestly, since the newest preference changes were made to the OS X GUI, I do not think the SDL UI is used much on the Mac. I only use it when I am in full screen mode.
I went to the main SDL menu and most of the submenus. Everything looks fine to me. I do see the Lion fullscreen problem. Hatari crashes when entering fullscreen mode using this version. I am assuming you are using a different SDL framework version than 1.2.15. As I recall, you had other problems with using SDL 1.2.15. That version has the Lion fullscreen fix.
If you are willing, I could provide an Intel Mac binary and Jerome could provide a Universal binary. People who need a Universal binary will not be running Lion and will not run into the problem.