Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily

Jerome,

I see text in the SDL UI. Honestly, since the newest preference changes were made to the OS X GUI, I do not think the SDL UI is used much on the Mac. I only use it when I am in full screen mode.

I went to the main SDL menu and most of the submenus. Everything looks fine to me. I do see the Lion fullscreen problem. Hatari crashes when entering fullscreen mode using this version. I am assuming you are using a different SDL framework version than 1.2.15. As I recall, you had other problems with using SDL 1.2.15. That version has the Lion fullscreen fix.

Nicolas,

If you are willing, I could provide an Intel Mac binary and Jerome could provide a Universal binary. People who need a Universal binary will not be running Lion and will not run into the problem.

Bob