Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily

I can build universal binaries (ppc/i386/x86_64) on an old PowerMac G5.
I did this for "Previous" many times. Works quite well.
But if you wish to build in some special patches, you have to provide the corresponding projects.
All i can do is build from the default sources (after creating the Xcode project with Cmake).