|Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Mac binary download at Tuxfamily
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:33:06 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=4CKxGlgVgi/1nMrwTC3g0GQTyb28eBY3IE8QYdokBfs=; b=cZfNynWdudW0jQLL96II7nUYlLWHZhHHBZm8cqj3uZl+SrGAu31PZpCmPEDvcOYYm4 /6oJqK0rx61vKX5Nr0LgvRqcHkOVPI4sDMmb/njSY8+M5QBr2IFY0rsWnwSVniYf8Jk1 LSqhCcaZ5dGgqWIHmaTpzVTYby2Pfg3vrz1UJFTQyeBBE+51aDqeK7H2M2rKK5BHYFa2 p592wGGZa6rKJWqkSoUwKBvhLU/i6o6OxPHbmpOYnJCR6oJdXkqN46pxUhP2m02Sunyn 9CaL0VKgNp0ghEsjG8tYZprtey/YTg4rYuTKcFClzjJcYnbZ7q3Y5qT1SUqcykdXFesI eloQ==
I forgot to answer that I was running your build that you put onto Dropbox. If you are using SDL 1.2.15, then I do not know why it fails in fullscreen. I would have to try downloading the release version of 1.2.15 and see if copying that framework into your package fixes the problem.
On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 12:24 AM, Jerome Vernet <vernet.jerome@xxxxxxxxxx>
Le 22/06/12 05:15, Bob Carpenter a
I see text in the SDL UI. Honestly, since the newest
preference changes were made to the OS X GUI, I do not think the
SDL UI is used much on the Mac. I only use it when I am in full
Wich MacOs version do you have ?
I went to the main SDL menu and most of the submenus.
Everything looks fine to me. I do see the Lion fullscreen
problem. Hatari crashes when entering fullscreen mode using this
version. I am assuming you are using a different SDL framework
version than 1.2.15. As I recall, you had other problems with
using SDL 1.2.15. That version has the Lion fullscreen fix.
Do you try also my build ? I'm using the latest SVN build of SDL
If you are willing, I could provide an Intel Mac binary and
Jerome could provide a Universal binary. People who need a
Universal binary will not be running Lion and will not run into