Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE settings for different machine types

The main problem here is that as long as we've not merged all the 68000 patchs from Nicolas, the 68000 emulation will be less accurate. As far as I remeber (I haven't tested again), 68000 emulation with winuae core doesn't work well with cycle exact.
It should work without it.

For the other questions, I'll have a look tomorrow.

Regards

Laurent