Re: [hatari-devel] WinUAE settings for different machine types

Another point I haven't solved (not found) is the problem I encounter when I switch from falcon to st, I loose the hard disk.
When I switch again to Falcon, the hardDrive is back.

Someone else told us about this problem on atari forum.

Thomas (or Eero) told me about the magic number we add to detect the Gemdos drive, but I haven't found the problem.

So, for now, the new winuae core should really be used only for Falcon emulation (also TT perhaps) with my settings.

Regards

Laurent