Re: [hatari-devel] Microwire register value on Falcon

I've finally taken 10 minutes to write the microwire emulation to the end..
Like this, it's fully emulated.

Regards

Laurent

Le 02/02/2012 08:28, Thomas H. a écrit :
Well, I don't think that forcing this register to 0x7ff makes much sense, since you can write arbitrary masks to it, I rather think that this register always returns the same value that you've written to it (expect for the first read apparently). I've changed the code to use Read+WriteWithoutInterception now, that should be fine until we encounter a program that needs this different value during the first read - then we've got to investigate a little bit more.