Re: [hatari-devel] Microwire register value on Falcon

Thanks a lot too for the tests.

So, it seems that $ff8922 always return 0 and $ff8924 returns $7ff except the first time (a change, then the mask value).

I think it could be OK to just return $7ff, but a program may test if the value is different and then equal. As I've never encountered this before, I think we can just return $7ff and add a comment in iomemtabfalcon for this $f800 value, for later if needed.

Thomas, instead of a return0 function, wouldn't it be better to have a returnFixValue (thevalue) one ?

we could do : returnFixValue(0) for $ff8922 and returnFixValue($7ff) for $ff8924

Regards

Laurent