Re: [hatari-devel] Microwire register value on Falcon

On 03/02/2012 23:02, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
Hi,

I've finally taken 10 minutes to write the microwire emulation to the end.
Like this, it's fully emulated.

Regards

Laurent

Hello

in your patch, could you use DmaSnd_InterruptHandler_Microwire instead of creating Crossbar_InterruptHandler_Microwire ? The reason for this is that modifying the interrupts array in cycint.c changes the snapshot memory format, which means you can't load previous snapshot after that.

For the user, we should try to avoid changing snapshot format when possible, so when running in falcon mode, you can use the DmaSnd_InterruptHandler_Microwire interrupt instead.

In DmaSnd_InterruptHandler_Microwire, you can then call Crossbar_InterruptHandler_Microwir if machine == falcon

Interrupt handling in cycint.c is one of the most used part in the emulation, it's called each time a CPU instruction is processed ; the smaller we keep the possible interrupts list, the faster this list is reordered when an interrupt happens.