Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari display in Falcon ST high

Thanks a lot Roger,

Tell me if you find something.

Regards

Laurent

Le 21/02/2012 21:28, Roger Burrows a écrit :
Hi Laurent,
On 21 Feb 2012 at 20:19, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:
I've tested your program.
I haven't seen any problem, but I may be wrong.

I launch hatari in RGB monitor emulation.

I've switched from 640*400*8bpp to st high compatible.

Then, I've launched your program.

I've first changed S(te) color without any change.
Then, I've changed F(alcon) color Red and all the letters have switched
to RED.

It seems to behave as you described, no ?

Can you explain me deeper the problem you encountered ?

One time, my test seemed to show that the colour followed the STe palette,
which was wrong.  But when I tested again, I could not reproduce the problem;
the colour followed the Falcon palette, like a real Falcon.  I don't *think* I
was mistaken the first time, but if I can't reproduce the problem, it's very
hard for you to fix ...  If I find some way of making the failure consistent,
I'll post again.

Best wishes,
Roger