Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari display in Falcon ST high

Hi Laurent,
On 21 Feb 2012 at 20:19, Laurent Sallafranque wrote:

> I've tested your program.
> I haven't seen any problem, but I may be wrong.
>
> I launch hatari in RGB monitor emulation.
>
> I've switched from 640*400*8bpp to st high compatible.
>
> Then, I've launched your program.
>
> I've first changed S(te) color without any change.
> Then, I've changed F(alcon) color Red and all the letters have switched
> to RED.
>
> It seems to behave as you described, no ?
>
> Can you explain me deeper the problem you encountered ?

One time, my test seemed to show that the colour followed the STe palette,
which was wrong.  But when I tested again, I could not reproduce the problem;
the colour followed the Falcon palette, like a real Falcon.  I don't *think* I
was mistaken the first time, but if I can't reproduce the problem, it's very
hard for you to fix ...  If I find some way of making the failure consistent,
I'll post again.

Best wishes,
Roger