Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari display in Falcon ST high

Hi Roger,

I've tested your program.
I haven't seen any problem, but I may be wrong.

I launch hatari in RGB monitor emulation.

I've switched from 640*400*8bpp to st high compatible.

Then, I've launched your program.

I've first changed S(te) color without any change.
Then, I've changed F(alcon) color Red and all the letters have switched to RED.

It seems to behave as you described, no ?

Can you explain me deeper the problem you encountered ?

Best regards

Laurent