Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with conftypes.py

Am Mon, 9 Jan 2012 21:37:46 +0200

> Hi,

> > *Sigh* ... you're really unwilling to get some few lines of CMake
> > code working, aren't you? Why do you have so much resentments
> > agains CMake? Anyway, since this was really easy, I now added these
> > rules for you in the python-ui/CMakeLists.txt file.
>
> This has exactly the problem I described:
> --------------------
> $ cd build-gcc/
> $ make  [reconfigures Hatari & generates the file]
> $ cd ../python-ui/
> $ PATH=../build-gcc/src:$PATH ./hatariui
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./hatariui.py", line 29, in <module>
>     from debugui import HatariDebugUI
>   File "/home/eero/work/hatari/python-ui/debugui.py", line 24, in
> <module> from config import ConfigStore
>   File "/home/eero/work/hatari/python-ui/config.py", line 21, in
> <module> from conftypes import conftypes
> ImportError: No module named conftypes

Ah, ok, I've forgot that you can also run the python-ui in-place
without installing it first - sorry!

> I commited a fix.  I hadn't realized earlier that I could use
> ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} to force the file to be generated
> into proper place.

Ok, great, so this is now fixed too.

So what's remaining for 1.6.1? Is the python-ui now in full good shape
again?
And is somebody taking care of the Mac OS X GUI or should we rather
ignore that?