Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with conftypes.py

On maanantai 09 tammikuu 2012, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > I commited a fix.  I hadn't realized earlier that I could use
> > ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} to force the file to be generated
> > into proper place.
>
> Ok, great, so this is now fixed too.
>
> So what's remaining for 1.6.1?

I already added all relevant changes from tip to the release-notes,
but maybe it's better to ask people to test things a bit more
before the release?

> Is the python-ui now in full good shape again?

Should be.  David tested the changes earlier and they fixed all
his issues and it seems to install & work fine on my quick testing.