Re: [hatari-devel] hatari release tester

On 9 Jan 2012 at 19:23, Thomas Huth wrote:

> > > ST & STE:
> > >   1 & 4 MB
> > > TT & Falcon:
> > >   1 & 14 MB
>
> IIRC Falcon was always shipped with 4 MB, so I'd suggest to use 4 & 14
> MB here. Not sure about the TT, though.

I actually bought a Falcon with 1MB, since I was planning to use a 3rd-party
14MB card.  There was an ugly bug in AHDI which prevented using it with a 1MB
configuration, but the floppy worked :-).  But I'm sure that almost all
machines would have had 4MB or 14MB.

The TT shipped with 2MB on the motherboard; an add-in board contained either 2
or 8MB.  So available ST-RAM configs for the TT were 2MB, 4MB, 10MB.  I would
guess the most common config is 4MB (plus 4MB or 16MB of TT RAM, but I know
that's not supported yet).

Roger Burrows