Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with conftypes.py

Le 08/01/2012 23:34, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Hi,

On sunnuntai 08 tammikuu 2012, Thomas Huth wrote:

Since all the python UI build logic is (or at least should be) handled
from python-ui/CMakeLists.txt already, and since we've got a
python-check in the main CMakeLists.txt already and only include
python-ui/CMakeLists.txt if python is available, there should not be any
new problem here.

Hm.  I had already tried something like that and it seemed usability
wise worse than the Makefile I now run manually.

In light of Nicolas comment, I'll stick to current Makefile if it's
no problem.

I noticed a problem in the python-ui : your Makefile conflicts with the previous HG state.

If I do hg pull + hg up to get up to date tip, the configure, then make, then "hg diff" reports python-ui/Makefile as different.

So, Makefile should be either removed from hg list, or it should not be altered.