Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with conftypes.py

Am Mon, 09 Jan 2012 10:12:28 +0100
schrieb Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Le 08/01/2012 23:34, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > On sunnuntai 08 tammikuu 2012, Thomas Huth wrote:
>
> >> Since all the python UI build logic is (or at least should be)
> >> handled from python-ui/CMakeLists.txt already, and since we've got
> >> a python-check in the main CMakeLists.txt already and only include
> >> python-ui/CMakeLists.txt if python is available, there should not
> >> be any new problem here.
> >
> > Hm.  I had already tried something like that and it seemed usability
> > wise worse than the Makefile I now run manually.

*Sigh* ... you're really unwilling to get some few lines of CMake code
working, aren't you? Why do you have so much resentments agains CMake?
Anyway, since this was really easy, I now added these rules for you in
the python-ui/CMakeLists.txt file.

> I noticed a problem in the python-ui : your Makefile conflicts with
> the previous HG state.
>
> If I do hg pull + hg up to get up to date tip, the configure, then
> make, then "hg diff" reports python-ui/Makefile as different.
>
> So, Makefile should be either removed from hg list, or it should not
> be altered.

Done, the Makefile is gone again.