Re: [hatari-devel] Problem with conftypes.py

On maanantai 09 tammikuu 2012, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > > Hm.  I had already tried something like that and it seemed usability
> > > wise worse than the Makefile I now run manually.
>
> *Sigh* ... you're really unwilling to get some few lines of CMake code
> working, aren't you? Why do you have so much resentments agains CMake?
> Anyway, since this was really easy, I now added these rules for you in
> the python-ui/CMakeLists.txt file.

This has exactly the problem I described:
--------------------
$ cd build-gcc/
$ make  [reconfigures Hatari & generates the file]
$ cd ../python-ui/
$ PATH=../build-gcc/src:$PATH ./hatariui
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./hatariui.py", line 29, in <module>
    from debugui import HatariDebugUI
  File "/home/eero/work/hatari/python-ui/debugui.py", line 24, in <module>
    from config import ConfigStore
  File "/home/eero/work/hatari/python-ui/config.py", line 21, in <module>
    from conftypes import conftypes
ImportError: No module named conftypes
$ cd ../build-gcc/python-ui/
$ PATH=../../build-gcc/src:$PATH ./hatariui
bash: ./hatariui: No such file or directory

I commited a fix.  I hadn't realized earlier that I could use
${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR} to force the file to be generated
into proper place.