[hatari-devel] 68030 MMU, some more informations

To complete my answear, if you choose 68040 + MMU, when hatari goes into newcpu:m68k_run(), it will choose the m68k_run_mmu040 function to run the CPU.

Else, with a 68030 choice in the GUI, it will choose either m68k_run_2p, m68k_run2_ce or m68k_run_2 weither you choose prefetch, cycle exact or none of them.

The 68040 MMU is the MMU code taken from Aranym by the winuae team.
The 68030 and the 68040 MMUs are different.

For the 68040 MMU, the main problem is that the original code was written in C++, and included a lot of try/catch, retry, ... and exceptions throwing.

I've commented all of this, (just to let compile), but of couse, it doesn't work. (but it's specificaly for 68040).

I'd like someone to test mint with MMU on the new 68030 core.

Regards

Laurent